Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis.....!!!!!


Birthday wishes are endless,
specially when it comes to you,
I have one wish, its simple,
I wish all your dreams come true.

I wish you all the success,
In whatever you pursue,
Happy birthday lil sis,
May all your dreams come true.

Thanks for being my best friend,
and there when I needed you,
though we had a lot of fights,
for reasons only you knew,

My childhood wud've been so boring,
if there hadnt been you,
Happy birthday lil sis,
May all your dreams come true.

How I came up with this,
I have absolutely no clue,
Writing a poem is not easy,
All I can say is, "phew"!!!

I am not gonna lie here,
I'll tell you what is true,
First 4 lines are copied,
Rest all are new :P,
Happy birthday lil sis,
May all your dreams come true!!!

3 comments:

Krithi said...

Thanks man :D

manya said...

Birthday wishes to your sister Kartik. This is really sweet of you.

Aakriti said...

You must get in to lyrics writing.... your talent will earn you greater monies :D