Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HEROES : Season 3


Heroes is gonna start again!!!!! Yay!!!!

Volume 1 : Genesis

What a beginning it was.. One helluva show.. Got me completely hooked...

Volume 2 : Generations

A season that started on a damp note but by the end of the 11th episode (post which the show ended abruptly - due to the writer's strike), the show had reached the peak. The episode ended on such a high that I could hardly wait for the season 3 to start.

Volume 3 : Villians

Remains to be seen. The rushes hint at an awesome journey ahead.

Why am I going ga ga over this?? Its the only show i follow religiously, plus it was my only solace while living in the remote village in France. I would watch episode after episode till wee hours of the morning and would end up going to office all groggy eyed :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi..I dont know so much about the series.. but am definitely tempted to watch it!