Monday, June 8, 2009

One Year of Blogging


I just realised that its been a year and a week since I wrote my first post . Frankly speaking, I never had any inclination towards creative writing (i know this is nowhere close to being creative, but what the hell!!!), and the thought of joining the bandwagon had always been there at the back of my mind. One year ago, I gave in to the thought and its been a decent journey I suppose.

Am not gonna go on writing here and will stop myself from indulging. So this will be my shortest post till date to celebrate one year of blogging. :)

Whatever you have seen till now was just the trailer...Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost..

2 comments:

Aakriti said...

I must add here.. that Kartik's journey has been quite refreshing for the readers of this blog... interesting posts giving a peek into his life have been refreshing :)

Kartik said...

thanks a ton Aakriti.. ab to chocolates bante hai :)