Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sometimes...

Sometimes I ponder.. Where life is taking me..
Sometimes I just want to break free..
Sometimes I wonder, why don't I let it just be..
Sometimes I ask myself, Is this really me?

Sometimes I want to do the things I really want to do,
Sometimes I am so Happy, it all seems untrue,
For times of happiness are so few,
Yet I feel, these times I really don't value.

Sometimes I dream of finding that true love,
But then whats not in my hand, I shall not think of,
Sometimes I wonder is there anything called true love?
So I leave everything in the hands of that man above.

Sometimes I feel like I walked a 1000 miles,
Sometimes I feel I can spread a 1000 smiles,
Sometimes I feel like fishing for stars from the skies,
But I know that the fishing-net I have, wont suffice.

Sometimes I question, why do stuff just for the sake of it?
Sometimes I let it go, as I just am doing my bit,
Sometimes I wonder, why dont I let it just be..
Sometimes I ask myself, Is this really me?
___________________________________________

8 comments:

Isha said...

mixed feelings... so deep, so true.
:).. keep writing!

sowmya said...

goodo!! :)

Kartik said...

@Isha - Thanks. dont worry.. i believe u.. :)

@Sowmya - :)

Isha said...

kartik!! do u hv any other choice... wink wink wink :)

Ruchika said...

This is really cool man!!! U r becumin a poet... !!

Kartik said...

@Ruchika - Becoming?? Dont u remember the poem I had written in school?? ;) ;)

Sukhspeare said...

quite like my-minda poem... confused... introspection... nt sure...

i like it :)

Kartik said...

@Sukhi - why do u think I like ur poems??